- Artist-Investigator Elizabeth Gjelten on Delivering Innovation in Supportive Housing
- I AM NOT WHAT I AM: Dressing in drag turns gender roles upside down in the theater— and beyond.
- Introducing our New Artistic Director Eric Ting
- Ask Philippa: The Mystery of Irma Vep edition
- Coming Next: The Mystery of Irma Vep
Cal Shakes on PinterestUnable to load Pinterest pins for 'calshakes'
Subscribe to the Blog
Join our list
Tag Archives: “Professional Immersion Program”
By Sloane Henry, Artistic Learning Intern The Bentley Five-week Conservatory is in full swing! We’re almost half way through and time continues to fly by. I have been stage managing for the Merry Kinsmen—the youngest group (third–sixth grade) and I … Continue reading
By Alison Ruth, Artistic Intern I’m Alison, one of two artistic interns at Cal Shakes! Every day is different in the artistic office, which is really fun. My favorite project has been helping Jessica Richards, the casting director, with the … Continue reading
By Sloane Henry, Artistic Learning intern Internpalooza delivered on everything its name promised. Lots of interns. Lots of paloozing. The only things more gorgeous than the weather were the bright and smiley faces of eager young interns who, of course, … Continue reading
Now that the opening night of Romeo and Juliet is behind us—and the 2009 season opening, as well—the young ladies and gentlemen of Cal Shakes’ Professional Immersion Program (PIP) have had a moment to catch their collective breath. And, of … Continue reading