- Artist-Investigator Elizabeth Gjelten on Delivering Innovation in Supportive Housing
- I AM NOT WHAT I AM: Dressing in drag turns gender roles upside down in the theater— and beyond.
- Introducing our New Artistic Director Eric Ting
- Ask Philippa: The Mystery of Irma Vep edition
- Coming Next: The Mystery of Irma Vep
Cal Shakes on PinterestUnable to load Pinterest pins for 'calshakes'
Subscribe to the Blog
Join our list
Tag Archives: “Oakland Tech”
Below is a series of blog entries sent to us by several of Jessa Berkner’s Advanced Drama Students, currently in the U.K. to perform Hamlet: Blood in the Brain at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival, thanks to their winning the American … Continue reading
So you’ve read Cal Shakes’ thoughts on the OakTechRep performance of Hamlet: Blood in the Brain at the Bruns; now here’s a representative from the cast (Naomi Zingman-Daniels) telling their side of the story. So all along, we at OakTechRep … Continue reading
In August, Jessa Berkner’s Oakland Technical High School advanced drama students will travel to the Edinburgh Fringe Festival. As American High School Theatre Winners, they will perform Naomi Iizuka’s Hamlet: Blood in the Brain, which was the first development project … Continue reading
This weekend, Oaklanders will get another chance to see Hamlet: Blood in the Brain as Oakland Technical High School’s award-winning drama department presents the play for three nights. Naomi Iizuka’s reimagining of the Shakespeare tragedy transports the scandalous classic to … Continue reading