- Artist-Investigator Elizabeth Gjelten on Delivering Innovation in Supportive Housing
- I AM NOT WHAT I AM: Dressing in drag turns gender roles upside down in the theater— and beyond.
- Introducing our New Artistic Director Eric Ting
- Ask Philippa: The Mystery of Irma Vep edition
- Coming Next: The Mystery of Irma Vep
Cal Shakes on PinterestUnable to load Pinterest pins for 'calshakes'
Subscribe to the Blog
Join our list
Tag Archives: “interns”
Marketing intern Natalie Sanchez reports back from rehearsals for Twelfth Night. Love is a complicated thing: how our bodies and minds process it, how we become brave enough to begin to verbalize it, how we share it with the world, … Continue reading
Stefanie from Marketing here and, I mean, they’re young and all, but this is a classics theater. And though we may be reimagining said classics, WE CANNOT HAVE OUR INTERNS SITTING ON THE FLOOR IN THE DARK. Ahem. To put … Continue reading