- Artist-Investigator Elizabeth Gjelten on Delivering Innovation in Supportive Housing
- I AM NOT WHAT I AM: Dressing in drag turns gender roles upside down in the theater— and beyond.
- Introducing our New Artistic Director Eric Ting
- Ask Philippa: The Mystery of Irma Vep edition
- Coming Next: The Mystery of Irma Vep
Cal Shakes on PinterestUnable to load Pinterest pins for 'calshakes'
Subscribe to the Blog
Join our list
Category Archives: By James Carpenter (Associate Artist)
Jim Carpenter is still hammering away at his own blog. Read what Lord Capulet has to say about the latest of his seven (!) productions of Romeo and Juliet here.
(Once again, lifted from Associate Artist Jim Carpenter’s blog.) OK. Something is weird in my Universe. The past 3 nights I’ve gone to bed very tired and very late. This morning I awoke, moaned quietly, rolled over, looked at … Continue reading
(Lifted, once again, from Associate Artist and Uncle Vanya professor portrayer Jim Carpenter’s blog): It’s been warm out at the Bruns during our last four days of Tech; our first evening was chilly, the next two sublime, and we finished … Continue reading
(The following was lifted, once again, from Associate Artist and Uncle Vanya professor portrayer James Carpenter’s blog): Tech Week list -Shaving cream & razor -Makeup & brushes -Soap -Contact lenses and solution -Toothbrush and toothpaste -Goopydoo hair gel -Sunblock x50 … Continue reading