Priceless dramaturgical insight into Jonathan Moscone’s production of George Bernard Shaw’s Candida, by Resident Dramaturg Philippa Kelly. The music at the beginning of the recording is from “Racer” by Paul Dresher; the music at the end is from “Hallelujah Junction” by John Adams. Podcast produced by Will McCandless.
- #ThrowbackThursday: Artist-Investigators Cat Brooks and Anna Maria Luera and Rysing Womyn
- Announcing the cast & creative team of Everybody!
- #ThrowbackThursday: Artist-Investigators Meghan Elizabeth and SK Kerastas and Transgender Health Services
- #ThrowbackThursday: Artist-Investigator Aimee Suzara and AYPAL
- A Spy in Rehearsal: Quixote Nuevo Dispatch #1
Subscribe to the Blog
Join our list