Priceless dramaturgical insight into Jonathan Moscone’s production of George Bernard Shaw’s Candida, by Resident Dramaturg Philippa Kelly. The music at the beginning of the recording is from “Racer” by Paul Dresher; the music at the end is from “Hallelujah Junction” by John Adams. Podcast produced by Will McCandless.
- From Cal Shakes Artist-Investigator Project Rysing Womyn: Slaying Our Inner Demons
- #ThrowbackThursday: Partnership Spotlight on Islamic Cultural Center of Northern California
- #ThrowbackThursday: May Liang on Place and Displacement in As You Like It
- Artist-Investigator Tatiana Chaterji Explores Theater-Based Healing with Incarcerated Women
- Miguel de Cervantes: A Remarkable Life
Subscribe to the Blog
Join our list