We provide a variety of benefits and recognition opportunities at each level of sponsorship. Below are just a few highlights of what you’ll receive as a corporate sponsor. We’ll work with you to develop a sponsorship package that fits your marketing goals and philanthropic values. We welcome both cash and in-kind sponsorships.
$50,000+ — Presenting Sponsorship
• Sponsor signage placed at theater for duration of season
• Catered VIP night, with complimentary tickets, at the gorgeous Bruns amphitheater
• Company logo on our ticket backs
• Four complimentary tickets to our annual Gala
• Logo and corporate bio featured in all four show programs for the Main Stage season.
• Recognition on all print collateral and web pages associated with each show.
$25,000+ — Season Sponsorship
• Company logo on postcards for the duration of the season
• Company biography in all four season programs
• Complimentary tickets to all opening night performances and after parties throughout the season.
$10,000+ — Production Sponsorship
• Sponsor signage placed at the theater during sponsored production
• Company biography in programs for sponsored production
• Company name announced from the stage before every performance of sponsored production
$5,000+ — Event Sponsorship
• Company name in all four season programs
• Two complimentary tickets to all four Opening Nights
For a full list of benefits, or to become a corporate sponsor of California Shakespeare Theater, please contact Megan Barton, Director of Development, at email@example.com or at 510.548.3422 x122.
For a full list of benefits, or to become a corporate sponsor of California Shakespeare Theater, please contact Janet Magleby, Director of Marketing, at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 510.548.3422 x112.
On March 12, 2016, our 21st Annual Gala—which will include a gourmet dinner, fine wine, live entertainment, dancing and live and silent auctions—will take place at City View at Metreon, San Francisco. Our biggest fundraiser of the year would not be possible without the support of our gala corporate partners. Please contact Director of Marketing, Janet Magleby at email@example.com or 510.548.3422 x112 for more information about gala sponsorship.
Looking for an opportunity to exhibit your unique and delicious food or beverage to a new market? Become a Tasting Vendor at our theater this summer! Exhibit your product to our patrons before the show at our breathtaking outdoor venue. Spaces are limited, so sign up today! Our current tasting vendors include:
To become a Tasting Vendor or to request more information, please contact Marilyn Langbehn, Associate Director of Marketing, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 510.548.3422 x118.
We invite our patrons to make a small donation after each performance, and your company can provide a “match” to help leverage those donations and make each dollar go farther. Your company will receive recognition at the performance as an Audience Ask sponsor. You can choose to support just a few performances or a whole production, depending on your marketing needs. To become an Audience Ask sponsor, or to request more information, please contact Chapin Cole, Associate Director of Development, at email@example.com or 510.548.3422 x107
Challenge Gifts provide an important incentive for donors to increase their giving to general operating support or to support a specific program. They are particularly helpful to our Patron Services Associates during their nightly calling sessions to patrons. We can work with you to develop a recognition package that fits your needs, and ensure that your gift is used according to your particular philanthropic and marketing goals. To make a challenge gift to California Shakespeare Theater, or to request more information, please contact Chapin Cole, Associate Director of Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 510.548.3422 x122.
back to top