- Artist-Investigator Elizabeth Gjelten on Delivering Innovation in Supportive Housing
- I AM NOT WHAT I AM: Dressing in drag turns gender roles upside down in the theater— and beyond.
- Introducing our New Artistic Director Eric Ting
- Ask Philippa: The Mystery of Irma Vep edition
- Coming Next: The Mystery of Irma Vep
Cal Shakes on PinterestUnable to load Pinterest pins for 'calshakes'
Subscribe to the Blog
Join our list
Tag Archives: “Theater internship”
Marketing intern Natalie Sanchez reports back from rehearsals for Twelfth Night. Love is a complicated thing: how our bodies and minds process it, how we become brave enough to begin to verbalize it, how we share it with the world, … Continue reading
Stage Management PIP Alex Kimmel offers a window into the Tempest rehearsal hall. I’m Alex and I’ve just completed my first week as an SM intern at Cal Shakes! Three cheers to Erin, Andrea, Katie, Jess, Kendall, and Jessica—all the … Continue reading
By Marketing Intern Anna Kritikos My last day as the Marketing Intern at California Shakespeare Theater is quite nearly here—I leave tomorrow. And I will be sad to go. This summer has been fun, and challenging—a fun challenge, you might … Continue reading
By Stage Management intern Julia Van Broek “It’s like American Idiot the Musical meets Alice in Wonderland . . . oh yeah . . . and Shakespeare.” This is how I described The Verona Project to my mother after the first … Continue reading