- Listen to an Original Song from our Upcoming Tour of The Tempest
- Artist-Investigator Elizabeth Gjelten on Delivering Innovation in Supportive Housing
- I AM NOT WHAT I AM: Dressing in drag turns gender roles upside down in the theater— and beyond.
- Introducing our New Artistic Director Eric Ting
- Ask Philippa: The Mystery of Irma Vep edition
Cal Shakes on PinterestUnable to load Pinterest pins for 'calshakes'
Subscribe to the Blog
Join our list
Tag Archives: “theater bay area”
In the months leading up to our 2009 Main Stage season, we’ve been profiling the creative minds behind the season’s productions—Romeo and Juliet, Private Lives, Happy Days, and A Midsummer Night’s Dream—in our e-newsletters. For the March installment, we profiled … Continue reading
Did you see this little guy? The stray cat suddenly, mysteriously appeared at our amphitheater two weeks before Twelfth Night (and our season) ended, clearly lost but clean and definitely cared for. The actors, house and box office staff, and … Continue reading
Flickr user szaza sketched the Uncle Vanya set (complete with Bruns Amphitheater hills) as well as the cast. Lovely.
Gotcha. The first preview for An Ideal Husband is tonight, and opening weekend is just a few lovely stumbling steps away. So our own Lord Goring, Elijah Alexander, sat down for a great interview with Chad Jones. Read the article … Continue reading