- I AM NOT WHAT I AM: Dressing in drag turns gender roles upside down in the theater— and beyond.
- Introducing our New Artistic Director Eric Ting
- Ask Philippa: The Mystery of Irma Vep edition
- Coming Next: The Mystery of Irma Vep
- Virgins to Villains’ Robin Goodrin Nordli talks Shakespeare’s Women, Life with the Oregon Shakespeare Festival , and her Return to Cal Shakes
Cal Shakes on PinterestUnable to load Pinterest pins for 'calshakes'
Subscribe to the Blog
Join our list
Tag Archives: “the Bruns Ampitheater”
By Marketing Intern Anna Kritikos It was The Verona Project Teen Night last night in the beautiful Upper Grove at the Bruns Amphitheater. And good times were indeed had by all. On the agenda for the evening: a dinner—a feast, … Continue reading
So you’ve read Cal Shakes’ thoughts on the OakTechRep performance of Hamlet: Blood in the Brain at the Bruns; now here’s a representative from the cast (Naomi Zingman-Daniels) telling their side of the story. So all along, we at OakTechRep … Continue reading
Did you see this little guy? The stray cat suddenly, mysteriously appeared at our amphitheater two weeks before Twelfth Night (and our season) ended, clearly lost but clean and definitely cared for. The actors, house and box office staff, and … Continue reading
Flickr user szaza sketched the Uncle Vanya set (complete with Bruns Amphitheater hills) as well as the cast. Lovely.