- #ThrowbackThursday: Artist-Investigators Cat Brooks and Anna Maria Luera and Rysing Womyn
- Announcing the cast & creative team of Everybody!
- #ThrowbackThursday: Artist-Investigators Meghan Elizabeth and SK Kerastas and Transgender Health Services
- #ThrowbackThursday: Artist-Investigator Aimee Suzara and AYPAL
- A Spy in Rehearsal: Quixote Nuevo Dispatch #1
Subscribe to the Blog
Join our list
Tag Archives: “tech rehearsal”
Another in a series of dispatches from inside the rehearsal process for Samuel Beckett’s Happy Days, written by the show’s director (and Cal Shakes’ Artistic Director) Jonathan Moscone. Friday August 7, 2009 Today we start technical rehearsals, going up to … Continue reading
Some more pictures just came in from Jay Yamada: Sarah Nealis wigs out (with half of Christopher Kelly in the background). Ron Campbell contemplates.