- Listen to an Original Song from our Upcoming Tour of The Tempest
- Artist-Investigator Elizabeth Gjelten on Delivering Innovation in Supportive Housing
- I AM NOT WHAT I AM: Dressing in drag turns gender roles upside down in the theater— and beyond.
- Introducing our New Artistic Director Eric Ting
- Ask Philippa: The Mystery of Irma Vep edition
Cal Shakes on PinterestUnable to load Pinterest pins for 'calshakes'
Subscribe to the Blog
Join our list
Tag Archives: Susannah Martin
By Sloane Henry, Artistic Learning Intern The Bentley Five-week Conservatory is in full swing! We’re almost half way through and time continues to fly by. I have been stage managing for the Merry Kinsmen—the youngest group (third–sixth grade) and I … Continue reading
By Anna Kritikos, Marketing intern. I spent last Tuesday at the Five-Week Summer Shakespeare Conservatory, wandering around and observing the multitude of activities; it made me realize how much I miss summer camps. I had a bast just moseying around … Continue reading
Last week we heard from Eli Wirtschafter, a former Cal Shakes Conservatory student—that’s him on the right, playing Berowne in Love’s Labour’s Lost in 2009, the summer after his senior year of high school. Eli is now studying at UC … Continue reading