- Artist-Investigator Elizabeth Gjelten on Delivering Innovation in Supportive Housing
- I AM NOT WHAT I AM: Dressing in drag turns gender roles upside down in the theater— and beyond.
- Introducing our New Artistic Director Eric Ting
- Ask Philippa: The Mystery of Irma Vep edition
- Coming Next: The Mystery of Irma Vep
Cal Shakes on PinterestUnable to load Pinterest pins for 'calshakes'
Subscribe to the Blog
Join our list
Tag Archives: “Richard III”
But I, that am not shaped for sportive tricks, Nor made to court an amorous looking-glass; I, that am rudely stamp’d, and want love’s majesty To strut before a wanton ambling nymph; I, that am curtail’d of this fair proportion, … Continue reading
Cal Shakes Associate Artist and fellow blogger James Carpenter was just honored by the East Bay Express as part of their annual “Best of the East Bay” issue. Carpenter was lauded for—among other Bay Area portrayals—his roles in Cal Shakes’ … Continue reading
First off, “breaders” is a term coined (we hope) by Cal Shakes Associate Artist Nancy Carlin when she was writing a production blog for the 2007 season production of Man and Superman; it’s shorthand for “blog readers.” And of course, … Continue reading
Maybe your curse and the farm’s curse has mated and gone into a gopher hole like a pair of rattlesnakes.
There were actual actors roaming the halls for most of last week, starting Tuesday; once I got over the shock of it, I started asking after what was going on. I mean, I love me some Dan Hiatt, Nancy Carlin, … Continue reading