- Virgins to Villains’ Robin Goodrin Nordli talks Shakespeare’s Women, Life with the Oregon Shakespeare Festival , and her Return to Cal Shakes
- Ask Philippa: Life Is a Dream edition
- Going Beyond the Bars with The Green Life and Triangle Lab
- Rehearsals have started for Life Is a Dream!
- Ask Philippa: Twelfth Night Edition
Cal Shakes on PinterestUnable to load Pinterest pins for 'calshakes'
Subscribe to the Blog
Join our list
Tag Archives: “Raquel Barreto”
If you pop on over to the Romeo and Juliet page of our website, you’ll see some of Raquel M. Barreto’s lovely costume sketches on display (if for some reason you don’t, just click on the “Multimedia” tab). Click on … Continue reading
Raquel Barreto’s costumes for our August production of Uncle Vanya will be “not stiff or dull,” said the costume designer during her Meet & Greet presentation last week. They’ll be a mix of 21st-century modern and turn-of-the-21st century Eastern Europe, … Continue reading
This is the Pericles set model (by Melpomene Katakalos). Actual Bruns hills will not, presumably, be red this season. Set details. Note the onstage “offstage” areas, where characters transform to serve the storytelling. Below, Raquel M. Barreto’s costume sketches. Prince … Continue reading