- Artist-Investigator Elizabeth Gjelten on Delivering Innovation in Supportive Housing
- I AM NOT WHAT I AM: Dressing in drag turns gender roles upside down in the theater— and beyond.
- Introducing our New Artistic Director Eric Ting
- Ask Philippa: The Mystery of Irma Vep edition
- Coming Next: The Mystery of Irma Vep
Cal Shakes on PinterestUnable to load Pinterest pins for 'calshakes'
Subscribe to the Blog
Join our list
Tag Archives: “OakTechRep”
Wow! What a night! Last night we hosted our largest New Works/New Communities (NW/NC) event to date. My name is Daunielle Rasmussen and I am, among many other things here at Cal Shakes, the Community Engagement Manager for the NW/NC … Continue reading
In August, Jessa Berkner’s Oakland Technical High School advanced drama students will travel to the Edinburgh Fringe Festival. As American High School Theatre Winners, they will perform Naomi Iizuka’s Hamlet: Blood in the Brain, which was the first development project … Continue reading
This weekend, Oaklanders will get another chance to see Hamlet: Blood in the Brain as Oakland Technical High School’s award-winning drama department presents the play for three nights. Naomi Iizuka’s reimagining of the Shakespeare tragedy transports the scandalous classic to … Continue reading