- Artist-Investigator Elizabeth Gjelten on Delivering Innovation in Supportive Housing
- I AM NOT WHAT I AM: Dressing in drag turns gender roles upside down in the theater— and beyond.
- Introducing our New Artistic Director Eric Ting
- Ask Philippa: The Mystery of Irma Vep edition
- Coming Next: The Mystery of Irma Vep
Cal Shakes on PinterestUnable to load Pinterest pins for 'calshakes'
Subscribe to the Blog
Join our list
Tag Archives: “Noel Coward”
The following was written by Director of Marketing and Communications Janet Magleby, after sitting in on rehearsals this week. Stay tuned for weekly dispatches from the room! As the Blithe Spirit rehearsal picks up after a ten-minute break in the … Continue reading
Philippa Kelly, Resident Dramaturg for Cal Shakes, shares her thoughts and answers your questions on our upcoming 2012 season programming and about productions past. Throughout his 20-year writing career, Shakespeare was fascinated with metaphors of rehearsing and scripting: the very … Continue reading
Before, during, and after the last preview performance of Romeo and Juliet, I wandered the Bruns Amphitheater grounds, camera in hand and Artistic intern extraordinaire Grace Vincent in tow, harassing patrons for their assessment of the current production. This video … Continue reading