- Virgins to Villains’ Robin Goodrin Nordli talks Shakespeare’s Women, Life with the Oregon Shakespeare Festival , and her Return to Cal Shakes
- Ask Philippa: Life Is a Dream edition
- Going Beyond the Bars with The Green Life and Triangle Lab
- Rehearsals have started for Life Is a Dream!
- Ask Philippa: Twelfth Night Edition
Cal Shakes on PinterestUnable to load Pinterest pins for 'calshakes'
Subscribe to the Blog
Join our list
Tag Archives: “Naomi Arnst”
Costume Director Naomi Arnst brought these out into the Bullpen today: She’s not sure why we have them–what production they were for, how we procured them, how long we’ve had them, et cetera. They’re made of lucite and plastic, a … Continue reading
Cal Shakes’European Vacation (OK, so it’s really our Costume Director’s trip to a costuming symposium, but …)
The following was written by Cal Shakes Costume Director Naomi Arnst. rth of the Victoria and Albert Museum announced that, at the the Costume Colloquium in November of this year, several institutions were planning a tribute to Janet Arnold, on … Continue reading