- Listen to an Original Song from our Upcoming Tour of The Tempest
- Artist-Investigator Elizabeth Gjelten on Delivering Innovation in Supportive Housing
- I AM NOT WHAT I AM: Dressing in drag turns gender roles upside down in the theater— and beyond.
- Introducing our New Artistic Director Eric Ting
- Ask Philippa: The Mystery of Irma Vep edition
Cal Shakes on PinterestUnable to load Pinterest pins for 'calshakes'
Subscribe to the Blog
Join our list
Tag Archives: “Marin Theatre Company”
In the months leading up to our 2009 Main Stage season, we’ve been profiling the creative minds behind the season’s productions—Romeo and Juliet, Private Lives, Happy Days, and A Midsummer Night’s Dream—in our e-newsletters. For the March installment, we profiled … Continue reading
Our longtime friend and Associate Artist, L. Peter Callender, got rave reviews from the San Francisco Chronicle‘s theater critic for his portrayal of Mr. M. Even in Athol Fugard’s My Children, My Africa over at Marin Theatre Company. Writes Robert … Continue reading
Back in 2006, Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa helmed Cal Shakes’ second NewWorks /New Communities project, King of Shadows (originally known as Sweet Thunder), creating and developing a new take on A Midsummer Night’s Dream, with the help of MFA students at American … Continue reading