- Virgins to Villains’ Robin Goodrin Nordli talks Shakespeare’s Women, Life with the Oregon Shakespeare Festival , and her Return to Cal Shakes
- Ask Philippa: Life Is a Dream edition
- Going Beyond the Bars with The Green Life and Triangle Lab
- Rehearsals have started for Life Is a Dream!
- Ask Philippa: Twelfth Night Edition
Cal Shakes on PinterestUnable to load Pinterest pins for 'calshakes'
Subscribe to the Blog
Join our list
Tag Archives: “Marin Theatre Company”
In the months leading up to our 2009 Main Stage season, we’ve been profiling the creative minds behind the season’s productions—Romeo and Juliet, Private Lives, Happy Days, and A Midsummer Night’s Dream—in our e-newsletters. For the March installment, we profiled … Continue reading
Our longtime friend and Associate Artist, L. Peter Callender, got rave reviews from the San Francisco Chronicle‘s theater critic for his portrayal of Mr. M. Even in Athol Fugard’s My Children, My Africa over at Marin Theatre Company. Writes Robert … Continue reading
Back in 2006, Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa helmed Cal Shakes’ second NewWorks /New Communities project, King of Shadows (originally known as Sweet Thunder), creating and developing a new take on A Midsummer Night’s Dream, with the help of MFA students at American … Continue reading