- Listen to an Original Song from our Upcoming Tour of The Tempest
- Artist-Investigator Elizabeth Gjelten on Delivering Innovation in Supportive Housing
- I AM NOT WHAT I AM: Dressing in drag turns gender roles upside down in the theater— and beyond.
- Introducing our New Artistic Director Eric Ting
- Ask Philippa: The Mystery of Irma Vep edition
Cal Shakes on PinterestUnable to load Pinterest pins for 'calshakes'
Subscribe to the Blog
Join our list
Tag Archives: “Jim Carpenter”
Earlier this week we posted an “Associate Artist Round-Up” to our news page. No sooner had I checked its formatting on the website than additional ones started rolling in from the rest of our artistic family. So go there, read … Continue reading
(Once again, lifted from Associate Artist Jim Carpenter’s blog.) OK. Something is weird in my Universe. The past 3 nights I’ve gone to bed very tired and very late. This morning I awoke, moaned quietly, rolled over, looked at … Continue reading