- Artist-Investigator Elizabeth Gjelten on Delivering Innovation in Supportive Housing
- I AM NOT WHAT I AM: Dressing in drag turns gender roles upside down in the theater— and beyond.
- Introducing our New Artistic Director Eric Ting
- Ask Philippa: The Mystery of Irma Vep edition
- Coming Next: The Mystery of Irma Vep
Cal Shakes on PinterestUnable to load Pinterest pins for 'calshakes'
Subscribe to the Blog
Join our list
Tag Archives: Jessica Kitchens
Director of Marketing Janet Magleby and Box Office Manager Robin Dolan offer two perspectives on Hamlet rehearsals. Thursday, September 6, 2012—one week before tech rehearsals begin. It was 9:59 a.m. and more than half the company awaited Stage Manager Laxmi Kumaran’s calling of … Continue reading
Blithe Spirit has been such a witty whirlwind that things got a little behind in the Hamlet department around here. As a result, here’s a belated combo blog, featuring impressions from a lunch the marketing department had with director Liesl Tommy, … Continue reading
The following was written by Director of Marketing and Communications Janet Magleby, after sitting in on rehearsals this week. Stay tuned for weekly dispatches from the room! As the Blithe Spirit rehearsal picks up after a ten-minute break in the … Continue reading