- Artist-Investigator Elizabeth Gjelten on Delivering Innovation in Supportive Housing
- I AM NOT WHAT I AM: Dressing in drag turns gender roles upside down in the theater— and beyond.
- Introducing our New Artistic Director Eric Ting
- Ask Philippa: The Mystery of Irma Vep edition
- Coming Next: The Mystery of Irma Vep
Cal Shakes on PinterestUnable to load Pinterest pins for 'calshakes'
Subscribe to the Blog
Join our list
Tag Archives: “Italy”
By Tess Brumwell-Gaze With only a modest Stratford upbringing, Shakespeare’s knowledge of foreign cultures is an intriguing aspect of his works. Plays ensue with backdrops of rural Italy and monarchical Denmark, but very rarely Shakespeare’s English home ground. Whether this … Continue reading
Not even a week after departing the multiplicitous shores of Pericles, Cal Shakes Associate Artist Ron Campbell (left, as Antiochus and below as Cleon) embarked upon the globe-trotting travels afforded him by his Fox Foundation Resident Actor Fellowship recognizing Distinguished … Continue reading