- Artist-Investigator Elizabeth Gjelten on Delivering Innovation in Supportive Housing
- I AM NOT WHAT I AM: Dressing in drag turns gender roles upside down in the theater— and beyond.
- Introducing our New Artistic Director Eric Ting
- Ask Philippa: The Mystery of Irma Vep edition
- Coming Next: The Mystery of Irma Vep
Cal Shakes on PinterestUnable to load Pinterest pins for 'calshakes'
Subscribe to the Blog
Join our list
Tag Archives: “Fringe Festival”
Below is a series of blog entries sent to us by several of Jessa Berkner’s Advanced Drama Students, currently in the U.K. to perform Hamlet: Blood in the Brain at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival, thanks to their winning the American … Continue reading
So you’ve read Cal Shakes’ thoughts on the OakTechRep performance of Hamlet: Blood in the Brain at the Bruns; now here’s a representative from the cast (Naomi Zingman-Daniels) telling their side of the story. So all along, we at OakTechRep … Continue reading