- Artist-Investigator Elizabeth Gjelten on Delivering Innovation in Supportive Housing
- I AM NOT WHAT I AM: Dressing in drag turns gender roles upside down in the theater— and beyond.
- Introducing our New Artistic Director Eric Ting
- Ask Philippa: The Mystery of Irma Vep edition
- Coming Next: The Mystery of Irma Vep
Cal Shakes on PinterestUnable to load Pinterest pins for 'calshakes'
Subscribe to the Blog
Join our list
Tag Archives: “costume sketch”
Raquel Barreto’s costumes for our August production of Uncle Vanya will be “not stiff or dull,” said the costume designer during her Meet & Greet presentation last week. They’ll be a mix of 21st-century modern and turn-of-the-21st century Eastern Europe, … Continue reading