- Announcing the Cast & Creative Team of As You Like It!
- Othello Tour: Community Response
- Guiding Star Award Recipient Bill Rauch: Keynote Address
- #ThrowbackThursday: 2015-2016 Artist-Investigators Cat Brooks and Anna Maria Luera, with Rysing Womyn
- #ThrowbackThursday: Cal Shakes/Campo Santo Theater Stage at Life is Living
Subscribe to the Blog
Join our list
Tag Archives: “Chad Jones”
During the run of King Lear (Sep. 16–Oct. 11) we will be posting interviews with the cast to help our audiences get to know the men and women behind some of Shakespeare’s most tragic characters. What was the first role they ever … Continue reading
So far, so good: Patricia McGregor’s 2012 Cal Shakes production of Spunk is number four on Chad Jones’ Theater Dogs top ten, and also made Sam Hurwitt’s Idiolect 2012 round-up. In addition, Jones named Cal Shakes Associate Artist Stacy Ross … Continue reading
Cal Shakes productions got the nod from area theater wags this week–Chad Jones named Pericles his number 2 production of 2008 at Theater Dogs, Sam Hurwitt lauded Uncle Vanya as his number 4 in the East Bay Express, and both … Continue reading
Confused yet? Chad Jones unravels the double/triple casting of Alex Morf in Twelfth Night (which starts previews in a matter of hours) on his Theater Dogs blog.
Gotcha. The first preview for An Ideal Husband is tonight, and opening weekend is just a few lovely stumbling steps away. So our own Lord Goring, Elijah Alexander, sat down for a great interview with Chad Jones. Read the article … Continue reading