- Listen to an Original Song from our Upcoming Tour of The Tempest
- Artist-Investigator Elizabeth Gjelten on Delivering Innovation in Supportive Housing
- I AM NOT WHAT I AM: Dressing in drag turns gender roles upside down in the theater— and beyond.
- Introducing our New Artistic Director Eric Ting
- Ask Philippa: The Mystery of Irma Vep edition
Cal Shakes on PinterestUnable to load Pinterest pins for 'calshakes'
Subscribe to the Blog
Join our list
Tag Archives: Candida
How did it get so late so soon? It’s night before it’s afternoon. December is here before it’s June. My goodness how the time has flewn. How did it get so late so soon? —Dr. Seuss Yesterday was the first … Continue reading
Priceless dramaturgical insight into Jonathan Moscone’s production of George Bernard Shaw’s Candida, by Resident Dramaturg Philippa Kelly. The music at the beginning of the recording is from “Racer” by Paul Dresher; the music at the end is from “Hallelujah Junction” by John … Continue reading