- Artist-Investigator Elizabeth Gjelten on Delivering Innovation in Supportive Housing
- I AM NOT WHAT I AM: Dressing in drag turns gender roles upside down in the theater— and beyond.
- Introducing our New Artistic Director Eric Ting
- Ask Philippa: The Mystery of Irma Vep edition
- Coming Next: The Mystery of Irma Vep
Cal Shakes on PinterestUnable to load Pinterest pins for 'calshakes'
Subscribe to the Blog
Join our list
Tag Archives: “box office”
Cal Shakes Marketing & Communications Director Janet Magleby introduces you to our new box office manager. Earlier this summer, Assistant Box Office Manager Derik K. Cowan stepped up to replace departing Box Office Manager Robin Dolan as the person who … Continue reading
We’re looking for 3-4 people to work up at the beee-auuuutiful Bruns Amphitheater (Orinda), and possibly fill in here at our Heinz office (West Berkeley) during our June-October summer season. Hours vary, but generally it’s 4-8pm or 4:30-8:30pm Mon.-Sat., or … Continue reading