- Artist-Investigator Elizabeth Gjelten on Delivering Innovation in Supportive Housing
- I AM NOT WHAT I AM: Dressing in drag turns gender roles upside down in the theater— and beyond.
- Introducing our New Artistic Director Eric Ting
- Ask Philippa: The Mystery of Irma Vep edition
- Coming Next: The Mystery of Irma Vep
Cal Shakes on PinterestUnable to load Pinterest pins for 'calshakes'
Subscribe to the Blog
Join our list
Tag Archives: “An Ideal Husband”
The corsetless, Klimt-inspired Viennese couture of the villainess Mrs. Cheveley. (Portrayed by Stacy Ross.) The very epitome of Oscar Wilde’s dandy: Lord Goring (portrayed by Elijah Alexander). “An ideal husband!” exclaims the young Mabel Chiltern (played by Sarah Nealis). “Oh, … Continue reading
The podcast of Jonathan Moscone’s “Meet & Greet” speech is posted, from the first day of rehearsal on his production of An Ideal Husband. And it’s a good one.
Hidey-ho… Stefanie here. Last Wednesday we had the Meet & Greet for Jonathan Moscone’s production of An Ideal Husband. For those of you who don’t know, the Meet & Greet happens on the first day of a show’s rehearsals. The … Continue reading