- Announcing the Cast & Creative Team of As You Like It!
- Othello Tour: Community Response
- Guiding Star Award Recipient Bill Rauch: Keynote Address
- #ThrowbackThursday: 2015-2016 Artist-Investigators Cat Brooks and Anna Maria Luera, with Rysing Womyn
- #ThrowbackThursday: Cal Shakes/Campo Santo Theater Stage at Life is Living
Subscribe to the Blog
Join our list
Tag Archives: “An Ideal Husband”
The corsetless, Klimt-inspired Viennese couture of the villainess Mrs. Cheveley. (Portrayed by Stacy Ross.) The very epitome of Oscar Wilde’s dandy: Lord Goring (portrayed by Elijah Alexander). “An ideal husband!” exclaims the young Mabel Chiltern (played by Sarah Nealis). “Oh, … Continue reading
The podcast of Jonathan Moscone’s “Meet & Greet” speech is posted, from the first day of rehearsal on his production of An Ideal Husband. And it’s a good one.
Hidey-ho… Stefanie here. Last Wednesday we had the Meet & Greet for Jonathan Moscone’s production of An Ideal Husband. For those of you who don’t know, the Meet & Greet happens on the first day of a show’s rehearsals. The … Continue reading