- Virgins to Villains’ Robin Goodrin Nordli talks Shakespeare’s Women, Life with the Oregon Shakespeare Festival , and her Return to Cal Shakes
- Ask Philippa: Life Is a Dream edition
- Going Beyond the Bars with The Green Life and Triangle Lab
- Rehearsals have started for Life Is a Dream!
- Ask Philippa: Twelfth Night Edition
Cal Shakes on PinterestUnable to load Pinterest pins for 'calshakes'
Subscribe to the Blog
Join our list
Tag Archives: “An Ideal Husband”
The corsetless, Klimt-inspired Viennese couture of the villainess Mrs. Cheveley. (Portrayed by Stacy Ross.) The very epitome of Oscar Wilde’s dandy: Lord Goring (portrayed by Elijah Alexander). “An ideal husband!” exclaims the young Mabel Chiltern (played by Sarah Nealis). “Oh, … Continue reading
The podcast of Jonathan Moscone’s “Meet & Greet” speech is posted, from the first day of rehearsal on his production of An Ideal Husband. And it’s a good one.
Hidey-ho… Stefanie here. Last Wednesday we had the Meet & Greet for Jonathan Moscone’s production of An Ideal Husband. For those of you who don’t know, the Meet & Greet happens on the first day of a show’s rehearsals. The … Continue reading