- Virgins to Villains’ Robin Goodrin Nordli talks Shakespeare’s Women, Life with the Oregon Shakespeare Festival , and her Return to Cal Shakes
- Ask Philippa: Life Is a Dream edition
- Going Beyond the Bars with The Green Life and Triangle Lab
- Rehearsals have started for Life Is a Dream!
- Ask Philippa: Twelfth Night Edition
Cal Shakes on PinterestUnable to load Pinterest pins for 'calshakes'
Subscribe to the Blog
Join our list
Tag Archives: A Raisin in the Sun
As many patrons and reviewers have noted, one of the fascinating aspects of A Raisin in the Sun is how resonant it is today, despite how much our society and culture has changed. Even though we live in an era … Continue reading
Our 40th Anniversary Summer Season has only just begun, and the buzz has been overwhelming. Since Opening Night on May 24, reviews for A Raisin in the Sun have been praising the stellar cast and inventive production. Karen D’Souza, in … Continue reading
By Shi Yi Harlem What happens to a dream deferred? Does it dry up like a raisin in the sun? Or fester like a sore– And then run? Does it stink like rotten meat? Or crust and sugar over– like … Continue reading
By Philippa Kelly, Resident Dramaturg On the final day of a trip I recently made to Australia, I sat with my sister-in-law, reading from one of the last diary entries that my brother wrote before his death in a mountain-climbing … Continue reading