- And there’s ice cream: a meditation on life, death and Everybody
- #ThrowbackThursday: Artist-Investigators Cat Brooks and Anna Maria Luera and Rysing Womyn
- Announcing the cast & creative team of Everybody!
- #ThrowbackThursday: Artist-Investigators Meghan Elizabeth and SK Kerastas and Transgender Health Services
- #ThrowbackThursday: Artist-Investigator Aimee Suzara and AYPAL
Subscribe to the Blog
Join our list
Category Archives: The Verona Project
By Stage Management intern Julia Van Broek “It’s like American Idiot the Musical meets Alice in Wonderland . . . oh yeah . . . and Shakespeare.” This is how I described The Verona Project to my mother after the first … Continue reading
Resident Dramaturg Philippa Kelly offers dramaturgical insight into our world premiere of The Verona Project. Podcast produced by Will McCandless.
By Anna Kritikos, marketing intern As marketing intern here at the California Shakespeare Theater, I spend most all of my time in the “bullpen” doing various jobs pertaining to the marketing department. Although I am very interested in learning about … Continue reading