- Artist-Investigator Elizabeth Gjelten on Delivering Innovation in Supportive Housing
- I AM NOT WHAT I AM: Dressing in drag turns gender roles upside down in the theater— and beyond.
- Introducing our New Artistic Director Eric Ting
- Ask Philippa: The Mystery of Irma Vep edition
- Coming Next: The Mystery of Irma Vep
Cal Shakes on PinterestUnable to load Pinterest pins for 'calshakes'
Subscribe to the Blog
Join our list
Category Archives: The Verona Project
By Stage Management intern Julia Van Broek “It’s like American Idiot the Musical meets Alice in Wonderland . . . oh yeah . . . and Shakespeare.” This is how I described The Verona Project to my mother after the first … Continue reading
Resident Dramaturg Philippa Kelly offers dramaturgical insight into our world premiere of The Verona Project. Podcast produced by Will McCandless.
By Anna Kritikos, marketing intern As marketing intern here at the California Shakespeare Theater, I spend most all of my time in the “bullpen” doing various jobs pertaining to the marketing department. Although I am very interested in learning about … Continue reading