- And there’s ice cream: a meditation on life, death and Everybody
- #ThrowbackThursday: Artist-Investigators Cat Brooks and Anna Maria Luera and Rysing Womyn
- Announcing the cast & creative team of Everybody!
- #ThrowbackThursday: Artist-Investigators Meghan Elizabeth and SK Kerastas and Transgender Health Services
- #ThrowbackThursday: Artist-Investigator Aimee Suzara and AYPAL
Subscribe to the Blog
Join our list
Category Archives: The Taming of the Shrew
It’s time for our annual shout-out to the theatrical antics our talented Associate Artist company is up to during the winter months. L. Peter Callender is in the midst of directing Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, which opens January … Continue reading
As anyone who does any kind of educational work can tell you, kids can be awfully cute. And the emails, letters, and surveys we get here at Cal Shakes from conservatory campers, residency students, and Student Discovery Matinee attendees range … Continue reading
Dr. Kelly explains it all! Our resident dramaturg provides historical and theatrical perspective on Shana Cooper’s production of Shakespeare’s The Taming of the Shrew. Music by production Sound Designer Jake Rodriguez. Podcast produced by Will McCandless.
By Associate Artist Joan Mankin I’m so happy to be back working at the Bruns! I missed last summer, so being in the gorgeous new green room and dressing rooms is wonderful. To say nothing of being able to work … Continue reading