- Artist-Investigator Elizabeth Gjelten on Delivering Innovation in Supportive Housing
- I AM NOT WHAT I AM: Dressing in drag turns gender roles upside down in the theater— and beyond.
- Introducing our New Artistic Director Eric Ting
- Ask Philippa: The Mystery of Irma Vep edition
- Coming Next: The Mystery of Irma Vep
Cal Shakes on PinterestUnable to load Pinterest pins for 'calshakes'
Subscribe to the Blog
Join our list
Category Archives: American Night
Zoe Halsne is a senior at Alhambra High School in Martinez and a volunteer on our Community Ambassador team. Her first experience was at the opening of American Night. Cal Shakes isn’t Zoe’s only volunteering gig. In fact, she’s actively … Continue reading
Philippa Kelly, resident dramaturg for Cal Shakes, shares her thoughts on the current production, and invites your questions. American Night runs through June 23, 2013. Since the Founding Fathers, immigrants to America have been assessed on the basis of their worthiness … Continue reading
In the months leading up to our 2013 Main Stage season, I will once again be profiling the fertile minds behind the season’s productions—American Night, Romeo and Juliet, Lady Windermere’s Fan, and A Winter’s Tale—in our e-newsletters. For the inaugural … Continue reading