- Artist-Investigator Elizabeth Gjelten on Delivering Innovation in Supportive Housing
- I AM NOT WHAT I AM: Dressing in drag turns gender roles upside down in the theater— and beyond.
- Introducing our New Artistic Director Eric Ting
- Ask Philippa: The Mystery of Irma Vep edition
- Coming Next: The Mystery of Irma Vep
Cal Shakes on PinterestUnable to load Pinterest pins for 'calshakes'
Subscribe to the Blog
Join our list
Category Archives: Costume Director
Cal Shakes Costume Director Naomi Arnst blogs from this year’s USITT (United States Institute for Theatre Technology) Annual Conference & Stage Expo in Milwaukee. Wednesday 3/20: THE CONFERENCE BEGINS! The first session for costumers was on building tutus, led by … Continue reading
Cal Shakes Costume Director Naomi Arnst blogs from this year’s USITT (United States Institute for Theatre Technology) Annual Conference & Stage Expo in Milwaukee. Monday 3/18: Monday was a travel day, and I got stuck in Chicago O’Hare Airport for … Continue reading
Cal Shakes’European Vacation (OK, so it’s really our Costume Director’s trip to a costuming symposium, but …)
The following was written by Cal Shakes Costume Director Naomi Arnst. rth of the Victoria and Albert Museum announced that, at the the Costume Colloquium in November of this year, several institutions were planning a tribute to Janet Arnold, on … Continue reading