- Artist-Investigator Elizabeth Gjelten on Delivering Innovation in Supportive Housing
- I AM NOT WHAT I AM: Dressing in drag turns gender roles upside down in the theater— and beyond.
- Introducing our New Artistic Director Eric Ting
- Ask Philippa: The Mystery of Irma Vep edition
- Coming Next: The Mystery of Irma Vep
Cal Shakes on PinterestUnable to load Pinterest pins for 'calshakes'
Subscribe to the Blog
Join our list
Category Archives: By Thomas Azar (actor)
Thomas Azar (Benvolio) reports from Romeo and Juliet tech: Tech week: the time when the magic of theater is carefully, painstakingly constructed. All of the planning, all of the rehearsing… now we get to see how far we really have … Continue reading
This is the latest in a series of actor blogs about our upcoming production of Romeo and Juliet. For this entry, Thomas Azar (who portrays Benvolio) writes about staging crowd scenes, the choreography of street brawls, and making it all … Continue reading
What follows is our first actor blog of 2009. This one is by Thomas Azar, who plays Benvolio in Romeo and Juliet, currently in rehearsals. Tom also portrayed Valentine and Curio in 2008’s Twelfth Night (yes, he was one of … Continue reading