- Listen to an Original Song from our Upcoming Tour of The Tempest
- Artist-Investigator Elizabeth Gjelten on Delivering Innovation in Supportive Housing
- I AM NOT WHAT I AM: Dressing in drag turns gender roles upside down in the theater— and beyond.
- Introducing our New Artistic Director Eric Ting
- Ask Philippa: The Mystery of Irma Vep edition
Cal Shakes on PinterestUnable to load Pinterest pins for 'calshakes'
Subscribe to the Blog
Join our list
Category Archives: By Robin Dolan (Box Office Manager)
Director of Marketing Janet Magleby and Box Office Manager Robin Dolan offer two perspectives on Hamlet rehearsals. Thursday, September 6, 2012—one week before tech rehearsals begin. It was 9:59 a.m. and more than half the company awaited Stage Manager Laxmi Kumaran’s calling of … Continue reading
Box Office Manager Robin Dolan blogs about doing her first-ever Grove Talk, for Blithe Spirit. I’ve always wanted to do a grove talk: I’m one of those odd people who love public speaking; I also love an excuse to research … Continue reading
The following was written by Box Office Manager Robin Dolan. Stay tuned for weekly dispatches from the Blithe Spirit rehearsal room! In Blithe Spirit, chaos ensues after a British couple hosts a séance in their home. I have a friend Medusa who … Continue reading