- Artist-Investigator Elizabeth Gjelten on Delivering Innovation in Supportive Housing
- I AM NOT WHAT I AM: Dressing in drag turns gender roles upside down in the theater— and beyond.
- Introducing our New Artistic Director Eric Ting
- Ask Philippa: The Mystery of Irma Vep edition
- Coming Next: The Mystery of Irma Vep
Cal Shakes on PinterestUnable to load Pinterest pins for 'calshakes'
Subscribe to the Blog
Join our list
Category Archives: By Cordelia Miller (stage management intern)
A dispatch from this weekend’s Titus Andronicus opening, by Stage Management Intern Cordelia Miller. I’ve never been so overwhelmed by so many emotions on an opening night. As I got in my car to drive to my last tech rehearsal, … Continue reading
Stage Management Intern Cordelia Miller offers some insight into the long days and nights of Titus tech rehearsal. Tonight, after our second preview, Rob Campbell, who plays Saturninus, said, “I actually don’t want tech to end.” I realized in that … Continue reading
First, the vitals: My name is Cordelia Miller and I’m Cal Shakes’ stage management intern for Titus Andronicus; first preview June 1, opening June 4. The events in my life leading me to the rehearsal room of Titus are why … Continue reading