- Listen to an Original Song from our Upcoming Tour of The Tempest
- Artist-Investigator Elizabeth Gjelten on Delivering Innovation in Supportive Housing
- I AM NOT WHAT I AM: Dressing in drag turns gender roles upside down in the theater— and beyond.
- Introducing our New Artistic Director Eric Ting
- Ask Philippa: The Mystery of Irma Vep edition
Cal Shakes on PinterestUnable to load Pinterest pins for 'calshakes'
Subscribe to the Blog
Join our list
Category Archives: by Beth Sandefur (Special Events and Membership Manager)
Out of curiosity last October, Susie Falk (then Cal Shakes Marketing Director, now Managing Director) ran a report to find out how many of our subscribers have been with us for 10 or more consecutive years. The result was pretty … Continue reading
When we announced our 2009 season you may have noticed that our very own Jon Moscone will be directing Romeo & Juliet. What you may not have realized is that the last time he took on Shakespeare for our stage … Continue reading
Today’s post is all about clickability. Click here for Twelfth Night production photos. Does video trip your trigger more than still photography? Then check out this sampling of scenes from Twelfth Night. Also on the multimedia page for Twelfth Night … Continue reading
When you do theater outside, weather is always an issue. Will there be enough blankets to go around if it’s cold? Did the sun make the stage floor too hot for the actors who are supposed to be barefoot? Did … Continue reading