- Virgins to Villains’ Robin Goodrin Nordli talks Shakespeare’s Women, Life with the Oregon Shakespeare Festival , and her Return to Cal Shakes
- Ask Philippa: Life Is a Dream edition
- Going Beyond the Bars with The Green Life and Triangle Lab
- Rehearsals have started for Life Is a Dream!
- Ask Philippa: Twelfth Night Edition
Cal Shakes on PinterestUnable to load Pinterest pins for 'calshakes'
Subscribe to the Blog
Join our list
Category Archives: By Anna Kritikos (Marketing intern)
By Marketing Intern Anna Kritikos My last day as the Marketing Intern at California Shakespeare Theater is quite nearly here—I leave tomorrow. And I will be sad to go. This summer has been fun, and challenging—a fun challenge, you might … Continue reading
By Marketing Intern Anna Kritikos It was The Verona Project Teen Night last night in the beautiful Upper Grove at the Bruns Amphitheater. And good times were indeed had by all. On the agenda for the evening: a dinner—a feast, … Continue reading
By Anna Kritikos, Marketing intern. I spent last Tuesday at the Five-Week Summer Shakespeare Conservatory, wandering around and observing the multitude of activities; it made me realize how much I miss summer camps. I had a bast just moseying around … Continue reading