Just because the Main Stage season closes, it doesn’t mean we at Cal Shakes are suddenly turned to marble, like Hermione in the fourth play of our 2013 season, A Winter’s Tale. Ask any questions you like and you’ll get an answer promptly. Are you reading the 2013 plays between seasons? Curious as to what we’re planning? Or do you have questions about Shakespeare—what is known about his life and writing process? Ask in the comments and I’ll be sure to respond.
- #ThrowbackThursday: 2015-2016 Artist-Investigators Cat Brooks and Anna Maria Luera, with Rysing Womyn
- #ThrowbackThursday: Cal Shakes/Campo Santo Theater Stage at Life is Living
- #ThrowbackThursday: Artist-Investigators Meghan Elizabeth and SK Kerastas and Transgender Health Services
- #PIP2017: An Introduction, or “What is this PIP thing anyway?”
- #ThrowbackThursday: Artist-Investigator Aimee Suzara and AYPAL
Subscribe to the Blog
Join our list