Now that the opening night of Romeo and Juliet is behind us—and the 2009 season opening, as well—the young ladies and gentlemen of Cal Shakes’ Professional Immersion Program (PIP) have had a moment to catch their collective breath. And, of course, being young ladies and gentlemen of the 21st century, they’re blogging about it!
- Guiding Star Award Recipient Bill Rauch: Keynote Address
- #ThrowbackThursday: 2015-2016 Artist-Investigators Cat Brooks and Anna Maria Luera, with Rysing Womyn
- #ThrowbackThursday: Cal Shakes/Campo Santo Theater Stage at Life is Living
- #ThrowbackThursday: Artist-Investigators Meghan Elizabeth and SK Kerastas and Transgender Health Services
- #PIP2017: An Introduction, or “What is this PIP thing anyway?”
Subscribe to the Blog
Join our list