Our longtime friend and Associate Artist, L. Peter Callender, got rave reviews from the San Francisco Chronicle‘s theater critic for his portrayal of Mr. M. Even in Athol Fugard’s My Children, My Africa over at Marin Theatre Company. Writes Robert Hurwitt in the Chronicle, Callender embodies the play’s “complexity with every paternalistic utterance and sidelong glance he casts.” Read the whole review—which features the much-sought-after “leaping man” icon—by clicking here.
- #ThrowbackThursday: 2015-2016 Artist-Investigators Cat Brooks and Anna Maria Luera, with Rysing Womyn
- #ThrowbackThursday: Cal Shakes/Campo Santo Theater Stage at Life is Living
- #ThrowbackThursday: Artist-Investigators Meghan Elizabeth and SK Kerastas and Transgender Health Services
- #PIP2017: An Introduction, or “What is this PIP thing anyway?”
- #ThrowbackThursday: Artist-Investigator Aimee Suzara and AYPAL
Subscribe to the Blog
Join our list